selamat datang di blog penuh senyuman jadi anda wajib senyum ya ^_^

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 31 Agustus 2012

Behind a mask


I am sitting on the window in my bedroom and facing nothing
The cold wind always drop by and be my friend
it is always come into my room without permission, well I don’t matter it at all

But I hate when it touched my sadness, my depressed and my pessimistic
I try to keep silent and savor that cold touch
The wind whispers something in my ears
that it want to touch my real pale face like now
 everywhere I am

aahh..
without wearing a mask I will be a horrible person
I have ever tried to show my real self and  made a friend with some people
at the first they made me felt like in the paradise, oh GOD I love them so much
Day after day, time past away I realize that I am only their clown not their best friend
they are optimistic that I am freak !!

When my cheek wet because of tears
Nobody beside me although I am in the crowded
No one can understand my feeling before I tell
And no one want to touch my cheek to erase my tears
Am I the poorest girl ? no dear, you are not
maybe speak alone and think too much are not good
oh dear who cares, no problem

it’s okay, now I am learning
Learning to forget about  sadness, depressed, pessimistic,
horrible, freak, lonely, acting, suspicious, tearful and stop wearing a mask



Now let me sing a song from demi lovato “this is me”

This is real, this is me
I am exactly where I am supposed to be now
Gonna let the light shine on me
Now I have found who I am
There is no way to holding in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me...
aaahhhhh hoouuuu huuuuooooo
huuuuuhhuuuu hiiiaaaaa hhaaaaa
huuuulaaalalalaa woo wooo

4 komentar:

iqbal bgt mengatakan...

:) walaupun saya tidak banyak mengerti tntg bahasa yang diatas, hmm...tpi saya harap anda tergar dalam hidup. dunia hanya sementara maka hadapilah semua dgn sabar dan syukur maka semua akan menjadi ringgan, insya allah dan itu memang sulit :)
yg terpenting "tuhan tidak akan menguji umat ya, jika ia tidak sanggup.
hmm....saya slalu mendoa kan anda.

suhaila gani mengatakan...

haha itu cuma tulisan
not real, just imagination hehe
makasih untuk comment dan doanya pupory :D
hope the best for u too

iqbal bgt mengatakan...

hmm....:) slalu bilangnya gitu, hehehhehe cuma tulisan dan imajinasi hahahha....kmi gak ambil pusing :) saya akan salalu tetap mendo'a kan anda :) titik coblesssss.....:D

suhaila gani mengatakan...

Wiiiw hahaha terimong geunaseeh :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates