selamat datang di blog penuh senyuman jadi anda wajib senyum ya ^_^

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 01 Maret 2013

Convertation


I am yellow ^_^

What will you do if I am sad ?. I will entertain you to make your soul feel convenient Are you sure ? will you do that ? or it’s just words. I am not a liar, my angel ^.^ hahaha I am just your friend, right? No, you are not only my friend but you more than a friend, like my sister Hahaha okay, and what will you do if I am mad at you ? I will try to erase your bad feeling until you give back your smile to me : ) Uhm, actually I don’t need your answer, because my question is not a question. I will never mad at you my buddy : ) Lalala… I am so happy to hear that and I never let you cry because I never want look your tears falling down.  Upss, is it true ? Yah. That’s true : ) Thank you for being my best friend You’re welcome ela ^.^ if you need me, you can call me everytime Oh ya, do you ever heard the story about eyes and hand ? Yap I have, why ? Hmm when eyes produce tears, hand will erase that tears, so eyes not sad anymore, and I will be a hand when you’re crying Thank you ela,  I have a story too, about moon and stars, have you ever heard ? Never, tell me about that story  The moon always feel lonely in the dark sky, so God have stars accompany the moon. And the moon not alone anymore. Ela I wanna be a star to accompany you in the dark. It’s such a nice story. Hahaha you always win my heart  Not me, I think there’s someone else that have won your heart :P Who????????? *sensor no comment Hahahaha why ?  Change another topic please : ) Why you have me change another topic ? this is a nice topic Okay you get one and I get zero Yes 1-0  :D

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates