selamat datang di blog penuh senyuman jadi anda wajib senyum ya ^_^

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Kamis, 01 Agustus 2013

only dreaming some dream high


Now I’m just waiting for the response
Whatever the response will be given
I’ll be fine, I will not matter it anymore
All I have to do is being my best self
Because I’m trying to be better then yesterday

Yesterday I was only dreaming some dream high
not tried to work hard for making them come true
I just  wrote them on beautiful paper

well, actually dreaming some dream high is not a bad idea
but all I need now is not dreaming anymore
I have to write some real plans
for tomorrow not for many years later
and work hard to make them come true

I know I can write everything that I want to be my planning
but I cant deny that I don’t know what is the best plan for me
only Allah knows that,  only Allah knows that
I hope Allah will correct my wrong planning
Then  change it with another plan
And that’s absolutely the best plan for me
thanks a lot ya Allah ^_^

5 komentar:

iqbal bgt mengatakan...

hmmm moga allah memberi kekuatan dan kesabaran. dan memberi yang terbaik dari-NYA, benar hanya padaNYA kita berserah dan berpasrah

suhaila gani mengatakan...

aamiiin, makasih bg ^^

iqbal bgt mengatakan...

hmm ^_^, semuanya terasa acak hmm, inilah hidup.

suhaila gani mengatakan...

Haha acak gimana maksudnya?

iqbal bgt mengatakan...

hahaha ^_^ kayak apaaaaa yaaaa??????
hmmm hayooo menurut ela kayak apa :D?
suhaila, yang ela blg di blog bs sapa" atau kayak chat itu gimana caranya? apa nama ya kami udh lupa, :D hahaa udh muda ni :D hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:
Free Blog Templates